My Accomplishedment Report 2009

A lot of happening during the year 2009. I would like to  list down some  of my activities that ive accomplished last year.

  • Being an Organizer of the Software Freedom Day 2009 which was held at STI  College Zamboanga together with Mr. Jonathan Solis the IT Adviser of STI as my co-organizer

  • Renew the Mindanao Open Source Society website and domain.

  • Expanding the networking and partnership of Mindanao Open Source Society.

  • New job on Rent BPO Outsourcing Services, Inc.

  • Attended the Asia Source 3 which was held last November at Silang Cavite organized by IOSN ASEAN+3 and Inwent Germany.

  • Having my own personalized domain and hosting www.rjiansevilla.com

  • Meet the founder and Director of PC4Peace .

  • Attend the SAP Small Workshop for SMEs organized by Fast Track Solution.

  • Attend the DevCon at SM Davao last December.

Comments